So much of College life happens in class and on campus…but it’s not all about “us” – we genuinely want as many people as possible to become part of the journey – part of the journey of our students and part of the journey of the College. How can you become part of the journey? Whether it’s coming to study; or praying for the students; or giving finance to help the College develop; or popping in for a visit or a class, we want everyone to feel welcome and free to be part of the SBC story.
There’s lots of information all through the website to guide you into how to join us to study at SBC. Take the time to read through the information and do not hesitate to get in contact if you need more help.
- Come for a one-off class
- Study a One-year Certificate
- Full-time or part-time Bachelor of Divinity
- Full-time students get support from SAAS
- Apply Today!
Many of our students experience all the highs and lows of life as they journey through their years of College. Often the pressure of balancing jobs, study, personal lives, and church involvement can be significant. We’re always open to prayer support – privately or, even better, feel free to get in contact and let us know you are praying for us!
- Keep praying for the College!
- Receive our monthly e-news
- Come and visit – join us for prayers and devotions during term-time
- Contact us for prayer points
The College might be a bit of an unknown to you so if you’d like to see it all happening in person then come and visit us on the Paisley Campus of the University of the West of Scotland (E303 Henry Building East, UWS, Paisley, PA1 2BE)
- Feel free to stop in at the College (though please let us know in advance!)
- Join us for any public lectures (look at what’s on / what’s coming up)
- Come for our Commencement and Commissioning Services (at the start of term in Sept and the end of year in May)
- Come along to an Open day (usually in March time)
The College does not receive Government funding and our students are only eligible for a certain amount of SAAS funding so there is always a financial pressure on staff and students. If you’d like to give financially to help the work of the College or to support a student then you can give in the following ways. You might want to contact the College before doing so to ensure your finance is used as you wish – please contact Joyce Holloway if so.
- Make a one-off donation
- Make a monthly standing order (Sort Code 80-22-60; Account 15603868)
- Consider leaving a legacy