If you would like to apply to the Scottish Baptist College, please complete an application form, which can be downloaded from here. Send it by post or email to the College Administrator, Joyce Holloway. You can also apply online from the link below. We will contact you to arrange an interview with a member of staff.
If you are not certain whether you are eligible, or have any other questions, or would like an informal conversation about studying at SBC, please do hesitate to contact us.
If you are accepted onto the course, you will also be registered with the University of the West of Scotland, and we will guide you through this process.
Notice of fees
What does it cost to study at SBC?
Please see below the rates for 2016/17:
- BD/ BD(Hons) – £4650/year
- Graduate Diplomas – £4650/year
- Modular Study – £750/module (Except for the Chaplaincy and Spiritual Care module which has a different fee structure)
Registration fees are charged by the University of the West of Scotland, and currently apply only to students enrolled in the BD and Graduate Diploma programmes.
Diplomas – £100 flat rate
Modular – N/A
Payment of tuition fees can be made in the following ways:
- “One off” payment at the start of the academic year;
- Two separate payments, at the start of each semester;
- Monthly instalments, by direct transfer into the College bank account;
- Where the monthly fee instalment option is taken, 25% of the total fees for the year must be received by the end of the first month of the first trimester, with the remaining 7 monthly instalments adjusted accordingly.
Students may be eligible for assistance with their fees. Click here for further information.